We manufacture Sheet Metal products
with services & quality greater than our customers' expectations.
- Initial Product Development Drafting using SolidWorks
for CAD and 3D modelling
- CNC Laser Cutting and Brake Pressing
- Lantek & Cadman nesting and programming software
- Prototype and High Volume repetitive production runs
- High Volume competitive robotic CNC Turret Punching
- Out-sourced processes such as hot dip galvanising,
powder coating and zinc coating
- Mig welding, Tig welding, Spot welding, Stud welding
- Guillotine, saw cutting, geka cropping and punching, ring rolling
- Drill press, fastener insertion, linishing
Contact our friendly sales team today
to discuss your project requirements.
Our success in this Industry over the last 15 years has led to the design & construct of the company’s new 3800sqm specialised manufacturing facility in Meadowbrook, Brisbane.
Our customer database is Australia-wide and we have excellent transport logistical partners to assist us in servicing all major cities in Australia & Tasmania, including Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Cairns, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Townsville & Mackay.
Our full production ranges from high volume mass production of sheet metal bracketry to complex fully welded assemblies in all materials including Stainless Steel, Mild Steel & Aluminium.
Metlink’s commitment to continual improvement in manufacturing by utilising the latest technology guarantees that we can manufacture your sheet metal products at the most competitive prices and to the highest quality. Our quality systems are based on the requirements for AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008.
Metlink’s manufacturing expertise allows us to service a wide range of Industries. Including companies in the Australian Oil & Gas & Mining sectors, Electrical, Building, Agricultural and Transport.